Monday, July 23, 2007

ARGH!


So, in a few weeks my cousin Ashlea is turning the BIG 20. She loves to journal (lucky for her I like to make them) so I made her, her own journal. When she saw the new catty she fell in love with the cerise paper. Well to cut a long story short I bought the paper and made her a journal. So a day or so after I made her gift she wanted to come over and make a card for her mom, I said sure, not really thinking about the fact that her BDAY gift was in my CRAFT CLOSET along with all my STAMPS! well she of course found it..The funny thing is that she ACTUALLY thought she could take it home that day, whats up with that?! :) I also added a "bookmark" tag and and beaded pen, so she'll atleast have two suprises!

SUPPLIES: Paper-cerise, basic gray, sky blue; Chipboard-bazzil, SU; Ribbon- basic gray taffeta.

No comments: