Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blush Latte




SORRY, I haven't uploaded anything the past few days! I've been super busy with school, a service learning project, two quizes and I had to make up my own disease. Anyway, I made this card using my FAV-O-RITE stamp set like it a latte. The designer paper is of course basic grey from the blush collection. To get the "frotthy" top I took my liquid applique and "colored" in the, top stamp ( I have no clue what its really called) then just took my handy dandy heat tool and heated away. The peppermint sticks and heart are stamped in cranberry crisp. The swirls around the cup are a goldish glitter. TFL!

SUPPLIES: Paper: cool caribbean, whisper white, chocolate chip, pretty in pink Ink: close to cocoa, cranberry crisp Accessories: hodpodge hardware, giga scalloped circle, flirty ribbon, versamark, liquid applique, heat tool, goldish glitter, paper piercer.

No comments: