Friday, August 10, 2007

Porcelain Spotlight

I'm still unsure about this card. I think I should have placed the brad's a little lower, but oh well. The card measures 5.25x5.25. The base is stamped with the spots stamp from the polka dots and paisley stamp set. For the main image I inked the flower and happiness with blue bayou, the stems and leaves are certainly celery. I sponged River rock around the edges just because I felt like it needed " a little something" and I figured brown would be to dark. In the center of both flowers I added a drop of stickles.
SUPPLIES: Stamps: In the spotlight, simply said, warm words, Polka dots and paisley Paper: porcelain prints, very vanilla, certainly celery, blue bayou Ink: Blue bayou, river rock, certainly celery Accessories: Silver brads, stickles.

No comments: