Monday, August 20, 2007

Truly Apple Cider



I made this card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. This card WAS supposed to be a 4.5x4.5 but I accidently cut it to 4.25x4.5. The card base is soft sky, the polka dot strip from apple cider measures 4.25x 1.75. The river rock strips is 3.25x 2.25 and the flower strip is 3x2. For the main image ( 2x2.5) I took the matching flower stamp from "True Friend" and inked the flower soft sky and the stem river rock. The sentiment is inked with close to cocoa and the sponging is blue bayou and soft sky. For a little added flair I added the photo anchor from the hodgepodge hardware box.

SUPPLIES: stamps: true friend, absolutley fabulous Paper: river rock, soft sky, apple cider Ink: blue bayou, soft sky, river rock, close to cocoa Accessories: hodgepodge hardware.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I love your card. It's so soft and pretty! Gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles