Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sweet WSN 22

I made this card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I started out by cutting a 2.5 inch rectangle of very vanilla, I then stamped my witchy tricker treater in jet black staz-on. I colored her in with SU markers. Her star and the lining of her hat both have stickles. I then took a sheet of Junkitz whimsical halloween and put it into my cricut. I cut out the closest thing to a scalloped circle-which ended up being a flower really. I then took a sheet of chocolate chip and cut out a smaller circle to fit into the "flower"; I then stamped it with my sanded background stamp. The certainly celery "picture frame" was also cut out from my cricut. The card base is a 4 x 8 sheet of really rust folded in half.

SUPPLIES: Stamps: sweeter treater, sanded Paper: junkitz, really rust, certainly celery, chocolate chip, very vanilla Ink: staz-on Accessories: accent essentials expression cartridge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Fantastic card, that witch is so cute

emilymomto3boys said...

those litle bracket frames totally make me want a cricut! Almost...