Monday, October 15, 2007

Thanks Janie..

I made this for my husband's co-worker Janie. Her last day is Friday, so he asked me to make her a thank you/good bye card for her. For this card I started with a 10 x 5 sheet of chocolate chip cs and folded it in half. I then took the doodle stamp from doodle this and inked it up with my white craft pad, and stamped it onto my card base. The blue bayou polka dot cs, is 4.5 x 4.5. The river rock cs measures 4 x 4. For the main image I cut a 3.5 x 3.5 square of whisper white card stock. The roses are: blue bayou, buckaroo blue, and brocade blue. For the leaves I just used river rock. ***I almost forgot, this is a case of lesarapp card.

SUPPLIES: Stamps: roses in winter, absolutely fabulous, doodle this Paper: chocolate chip, blue bayou DSP, river rock DSP, whisper white Ink: buckaroo blue, brocade blue, blue bayou, river rock, chocolate chip Accessories: silver brads, waterfall and star dust stickles.

No comments: