Friday, October 12, 2007

Thinking Pink...


For this card I started out with a 6x3 strip of kraft card stock, then folded it in half. I then took the polka dot stamp from my polka dot and paisley stamp set and inked it up with versamark. After stampin the polka dots on my card base I cut a 3x1 1/2 strip of pink passion card stock.
The ribbon hearts are inked with pink passion and stamped onto the card stock; I added stickles to the tip of the hearts for a little added "bling". After adhering the pink passion cs to my kraft base, I added the pretty in pink taffeta ribbon. The main image is 1x 1 1/4 piece of very vanilla. I colored the body with my close to cocoa marker, her shirt is colored in with pink passion. I used stickles to outline the image. I also wanted to thank Beate for her great picture taking tips!

SUPPLIES: stamps: polka dot and paisley, think pink (MFT) Paper: kraft, very vanilla, pink passion Ink: pink passion, close to cocoa, pretty in pink, versamark Accessories: pink taffeta, star dust stickles.

No comments: