Friday, December 28, 2007

Thanks Jean..


I had to make a quick thank you card for my husbands grandmothers best friend Jean. She made us darling Christmas ornaments this year. I wanted to use my new nestabilities and I will say that I've got the cutting down but embossing is another story! Sorry the pic is so blurry, Santa didn't bring me a camera this year :(

Supplies: Stamps: true friend, absolutely fabulous Paper: old olive, fall flowers, whisper white Ink: really rust, ruby red, old olive, garden green Accessories: rectangle nestablitlites

6 comments:

Laura lok said...

darling card

Tami in OH said...

Oh I love this card! Very nice!

Bree mcconnell said...

So cute!!! Cant wait till you get here buddy!!! My room's a mess and waiting for you lol

My Paper World said...

Beautiful card!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,love it ,Dawnx

Cathy M said...

Very pretty card! I also wanted to leave a comment to let you know that my sweet candy package arrived safe and sound. The stamps are so cute in person! Can't want to have fun wih them. Thanks again for letting me play along. Happy New Year!!!!