I finally decided to cut some rubber! I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of this set, but it was free so I'll use it! For this card I folded a 8.25x4 sheet of tempting turquoise in half. I then cut a 4x3.75 strip of patterned paper from the new Bali breeze series to mat onto the base. I stamped the flowers onto a 2x3 strip of very vanilla; to color them in I used my primacolors. For the popped up flower I just used my "poor man's dimensionals" aka the negative portions of my left over stamp rubber. The main image is mounted onto a 2.25x3.25 strip of old olive. For the half circles on the bottom left and top right corner I just used my 1/2" circle punch. The orange strips is 1.5x4 and the pomegranate strip is 1x2. ***OH OH OH I used the ticket corner punch for the top left and bottom right corners of the first layer of bali breeze.
SUPPLIES: Stamps: Time Well Spent Paper: tempting turquoise, old olive, very vanilla, Bali breeze Ink: Archival black Accessories: prismacolors, odorless mineral spirits, blending stumps, diamond shaped brads, heidi swapp edge distresser.