Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winter Time Fun..

I finally had a chance to stamp today! For this card I folded a 8.25x4.25 sheet of sage shadow in half. I stamped the top half with snowflakes from my wintertime fun and snow flurries sets using versamark. The bottom half is a 2.25x4.25 strip of snowflake patterned paper from SU's wintergreen line. To divide the top from the bottom I used SU's soft sky ribbon. Ok, so for the main image I cut a 2.25x2.25 square of very vanilla and the stamped the kitty. I used Prismacolors to color the image. I then layered my image onto a 2.5" scalloped patterned paper square which is also matted onto a 3" scalloped square of soft sky. I really wish I could say I used my nestablilities for this card BBUUTT sadly they're under my tree! For the snow I used star dust stickles. I hope ya'll enjoy!

SUPPLIES: Stamps: wintertime fun, snow flurries Paper: sage shadow, wintergreen, very vanilla, soft sky Ink: versamark, archival black Accessories: Soft sky ribbon, prismacolors, odorless mineral spirits, blending stumps.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, it's so cute! I just love that image. Thanks for sharing!

Mindy

Melanie said...

very cute

Laura lok said...

sooo very cute

Joani McDonald said...

Adorable! Simply adorable!
Hugs,
Joani

Laura lok said...

You have been Tagged, post 7 interesting things about yourself, and then tag 7 other stamping bloggers!!

Tracy said...

Cool card. Yep I agree with the comment you left on my blog... when will hubby's ever learn that if they want blonde, we all do the opposite!!! You have a great xmas. Trace