Friday, February 22, 2008

Pretty Ballarina

My SBS-6 Sister, Toni, had this too cute set on her blog a few days ago. When I saw it I fell in love and had to order it from her! The card base is regal rose followed by whisper white and cranberry crisp. The main image is matted onto certainly celery and close to cocoa.

SUPPLIES: Stamps: Twinkle toes (TAC), Tres chic (SU) Paper: regal rose, ww, certainly celery, close to cocoa, cranberry crisp Ink: regal rose, cranberry, pixi pink, certainly celery, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, blush blossom Accessories: white grosgrain, nestabilities, ticket corner punch.

7 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

She's adorable!! The colors look so nice together. Great work.
Hugs,
Joani

Michelle said...

Very cute! I saw this set on Toni's blog too and resisted buying it! But, looking at what you've done, I just may have to get it!

Tarasdesigns said...

this is so cute, I love that stamp it's great. might be adding it to my wish list

Tara x

Mindy said...

Don'tcha just love an enablin' sister! It is very, very cute. Love your colors.

Louise F NZ said...

Gosh, what a cute set! Cute card Amanda. You chose lovely colours too.

Catherine said...

isn't she darling =)

Michelle Short said...

Aw, so so cute! That stamp is adorbale! :0)