Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wooo Hooo..

So I decided that if I wanted Copics I'd have to order them on my own, so I did! I was so happy when brown showed up at my door, I immediately started stamping and coloring images. I colored 7 images I think? Three of which ended up in the trash. Ok, so to my card. I inked up my cakeabella with Adirondack espresso ink (BTW I know a lot of ya'll love brilliance graphite black BUUUT I HATE it; its just too "juicy"and i hate having to heat set it) since I didn't have to heat set my espresso ink I started to color. For her apron I used R37 and R59. I used BG01 and BG03 for the icing on top andYG69 and G85 for bottom icing. Her slacks are colored with E33 and E35.

Supplies:
Stamps: Cakeabella
Ink: Jim Holtz Adirondack espresso
Paper: Solar white, kraft, bali breeze
Copics: R37, R59, BG01, BG03, YG69, G85, E33, E35

2 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is brilliant, and your colouring looks fab!

Bree mcconnell said...

great job buddy!!!! love the shading :)