Sunday, September 23, 2007

Christmas Book




I made this with my new bind it all. On each tab I'm going to write a family memembers name. On the index cards I'll write their christmas list, this way when I go shopping I'll have everyone's wish list on hand! All the designer paper is basic grey fruitcake, the ribbon is kraft taffeta, burgundy grosgrain, and target dollar spot green grosgrain. The coils for the bind it all are zutter chocolate 3/4" (please ignore the fact that I binded it wrong!).

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great idea, especially to give each family member their own section. I love the bind-it-all idea, but think it's a little out of my price range. I'll have to come up with a cheaper option. Any ideas?

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cool!!!! I love th BG papers you have used, and I am so jealous you have a bind it all!