Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Season of Joy


For some reason all the pictures I take of my cards always turn out too dark. I've tried everything I can think of, if you have any good suggestions please let me know! Now, for this card I used a 41/2 x 9 sheet of bravo burgundy to make the card base. The second layer is a 4x4 square of vintage ornaments from basic grey. I used my cuddlebug d'vine swirls folder for the basic grey pine strip, which measures 31/2 x 1. The main image is 3 x 2, the stamps are from the season of joy set. For the christmas tree I used old olive and summer sun for the star. The background "snowflakes" are stamped in soft sky. For the sky and ground I just used my sponge daubers and SU! chalk.


Supplies Stamps: season of joy Paper: su-bravo burgundy, white, basic grey-fruit cake Ink: old olive, summer sun, soft sky Accessories: stickles, photo corner punch, d'vine swirls embossing folder, silver brads.

No comments: