Friday, October 19, 2007

Cakeabella for Haley

So, this is a Beate card-the layout is from her WSC and the birthday "thingy" is from her-you can see her card Here. The card base is a 5x5 square of apricot appeal. The designer paper is linen prints. For bella I colored her with prismacolors and odorless mineral spirits-not as fun/exciting as I thought it would be. I had a really hard time with the stazon-it kept running, even after I let it dry all afternoon!

Supplies: Stamps: cakeabella, happy birthday (stamping bella) Paper: linen prints, confetti white, cameo coral Ink: stazon Accessories: designer lable punch, 1 inch circle punch, small oval punch, George an basic shapes cricut cartridge (for both of the circles and rectangles)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Love the colors, the bella and your greeting. Great card, Amanda.