Thursday, October 18, 2007

Recollections CLOSING?!?!

I received this AWFUL email early this morning from recollections-my ONLY local scrapooking store-that they're closing the first of the year. Supposedly they were bought out by Michael's. No offense mikes but your scrapbooking section leaves much to be desired!! I seriously don't know what I'm going to do!
***I called recollections to get the low down, apparently they're a Michael's company; mikes decided to close down their recollections store's so that they could focus only on Michael's. AND GET THIS-this is super annoying- THEY (Michael's) are NOT going to expand their "scrapbooking" section, they're going to leave their stores AS IS (thats a buch of bunk!!!)

1 comment:

Bree mcconnell said...

I'm the saddest ever ever. what are we gonna do buddy? where are we gonna spend our husbands money?