Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Parisbella..


So, I figured it was about time my bella's saw some sun light :) The card base is a 4.5" square of close to cocoa. I layered a 4"square of groovy guava on top. The close to cocoa scalloped border was created with my accent essentials cartridge, that's layered with a 2" rectangle of soft sky dsp. For the main image, I stamped my bella with stazon on whisper white card stock. Her shirt, purse and shorts are colored in with my ink pad and blender pen. For her hair I used my so saffron marker, her body blush blossom marker. The dog is-again markers-close to cocoa and creamy caramel. Both sets of bows (bella and pup) are soft sky.

SUPPLIES: Stamps: parisbella, whimsy alpha lower Paper: close to cocoa, whisper white, soft sky dsp, groovy guava dsp Ink: soft sky, groovy guava Markers: close to cocoa, creamy caramel, so saffron, blush blossom, sage shadow (grass) Accessories: 1 3/8 circle punch, scalloped circle punch, accent essentials cartridge.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Bella looks like she's having a ball. Great card!