Thursday, May 29, 2008

Let the cute begin...

I wanted this card to be fairly simple because I know for sure its going to end up in the trash, so there is no bells and whistles. The striped paper is by Pebbles Inc. The brocade blue card base measures 5x4.25. The rectangle layers are certainly celery, bordering blue and then the striped paper. My main image is layered onto a barley banana long rectangle nestie.

Supplies:
Stamps: Big on spring
Paper: certainly celery, bordering blue, brocade blue, barley banana, striped
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Markers: Certainly celery, bordering blue, brocade blue, banana

3 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Cripes Amanda, you have been busy! I like this card even if it is simple, it's really cute.
I love your new signature too!

Laura lok said...

beautiful and the coloring is fantastic

kssdesigns said...

This is a great card. Too bad it may get tossed. Love the new banner too!