Thursday, June 5, 2008


So this Thursday, Friday and Saturday is the Great American Scrapbook convention here in Arlington. Since I still can't drive-thankfully July is just around the corner-Kyle's Aunt Jan SOOO generously volunteered to drive me to the convention center and watch Kylie while I shop. I wanted to make her a thank you card, for being so "absolutely fabulous". The soft sky base is 4x3.5. the ribbon is papertrey's berry sorbet. I colored "kylie" with copics. The certainly celery scallop is made possible by my nesties.

4 comments:

Jacki Montgomery said...

I absolutely love the images on the stamps you use. The little girl is adorable. Where did you find her? and do they have little boys too? Your work is great. I love checking your blog to see what's new. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

I agree, what a cute stamp, I wish SU had more girly stamps, then I could make cute as cards like you!!

Melanie said...

Very cute card

Louise F NZ said...

fabulous card Amanda, aren't pcs stamps so cute!
I love the colours you have done too, nice to see her wearing blue.